How to submit your form :-
1. Application for admission should be sent in the prescribed form along with the course fee.
2. The filled in application should be submitted to the institute on or before the last date specified. The institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
3. Completed applications with a late fee of Rs. 100/- can also be deposited within 7 days after the last date specified.
4. Students need not send/submit their original certificates. The following self-attested documents are to be enclosed along with the filled-in application.
The following documents are to be attached with the completed Application Form:
- →Two passport size photographs
- →Photocopy of the Degree or the final year mark Sheet.
- →Photocopy of the High School Certificate for the verification of the date of birth, Student’s and Father’s name.
- →Demand Draft of fee / cash deposit slip of bank / transaction detail in case of electronic transfer.
5. Admitted students will be allotted an enrolment number.
6. All fee should be paid by A/C payee Bank Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade payable at Lucknow. Cash can be deposited personally.
7. Study Material will be sent/issued periodically
8. Fee once paid shall neither be returned nor adjusted against any other program of IICT.
9. Fee schedule should be strictly observed by student for payment of fee by installment , failing which dispatch/issue of study material shall be withheld.
10. Change of course shall not be considered after enrolment.
11. The filled-in application along with the required documents should be sent by Registered Post / Courier to :-
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
(Department of Distance Education),
“SAPT RISHI”, 5/28, Vikas Nagar,
Lucknow – 226022 (India).
Phone : 0522-4004049 , 0522-6545285 , 9415101772
12. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject an application without assigning any reason what so ever.
13. The Institute shall not be held responsible in any way for any consequence whatsoever may arise if a student does not receive any correspondence, study materials, question papers, Examination intimation, result etc. which are sent only by ordinary post. However, if a student desires that his / her study material be sent by Registered post / Courier, the same can be done on payment of additional specified fee for registered postage etc.
IMPORTANT WARNING :–
IICT has not authorized any individual or institute anywhere in india or abroad as its representative / Education Counselor. Students are advised to submit filled in application form directly to IICT Lucknow . Fee should be sent either through Demand Draft or Electronic fund transfer to our Account. Cash can be deposited directly at IICT Lucknow office only.